Allurion Gastric Balloons are the latest method of obesity treatment available at the KCM Clinic.
The Allurion Gastric Balloon has changed the lives of more than 100,000 patients worldwide.
KCM Clinic presents the latest offer of a non-invasive method of obesity treatment based on Allurion Gastric Balloon Program.
What distinguishes the Allurion Gastric Balloon?
- It doesn’t require surgery, anesthesia, or a hospital stay.
- It is closed in a soluble capsule; the assumption takes place within a dozen minutes under the supervision of a doctor.
- The balloon is removed by natural defecation after 14–16 weeks.
- It helps in weight reduction (loss of 10–15% of total body weight in 16 weeks).
- It has a positive effect on health; it improves metabolic parameters such as LDL, triglycerides, and HbA1c.
Who is the Allurion Gastric Balloon for?
- Individuals aged 18 to 70 with a BMI ≥ 27 kg/m2.
- For those who have tried different diets with no visible results.
Why the Allurion stomach balloon?
- Effective: Patients lose 10–15% of their body weight within 16 weeks.
- Safe: minimal risk of side effects.
- Comfortable: after the implementation of the balloon, the patient returns home the same day.
- The possibility of repeated use.
You can find more information about the latest method of treatment for overweight and obesity using the Allurion Gastric Balloon and the Allurion Program HERE.