Contact the coordinator
+48 75 645 2000
EMG test is a diagnostic test of muscle potentials performed most often on the order of a neurologist, orthopaedist, or neurosurgeon to diagnose damage to the peripheral nervous system and muscles.
The specialist doctor performing the EMG examination is Dr. Iza Stolarczyk, MD.
The laboratory performs:
- EMG examination of the carpal tunnel
- EMG examination and differentiation of polyneuropathies and mononeuropathies
- EMG examination of the brachial and shoulder plexus
- EMG diagnosis of root and primary muscle syndromes
- EMG myasthenic tests, tetany tests
- EMG diagnostics of motor neurone disease (SLA)
- EMG tarsal tunnel syndrome testing
- EMG examination of the lumbar plexus.