Our Minimally Invasive Spine and Neurosurgery Center from the beginning was one of KCM its strongest focus. The reputation it holds sets the benchmark worldwide.
KCM Hospital is now one of a few centers worldwide for cervical spinal endoscopy, with experience of about 3000 endoscopic spinal procedures. KCM is organizer of international_ conferences for minimally invasive spine surgery, with life surgery broadcasts from operating room.
The treatment performing using newest small invasive and endoscopic techniques greatly improves the safety and accuracy rate and reduce complications risks and recovery time.
Our specialized spine and orthopaedic physiotherapy is fully set up to support recovery after all spine surgery procedures.
KCAT’s Spine Surgery offer at a glance:
• CESS cervical endoscopic spinal surgery
• SED-YESS selective lumbal endoscopic discectomy
• DIAM Medtronic dynamic spinal stabilization
• Cervical gel implant DiscoGel
• PLDD percutaneous laser disc decompression
• Endoseopic foraminotomy and vertebroplasty
• Nucleoplasty using coablation technology
• Intradiscal nucleoplasty using IDET technique
KCM Neurostimulation Center:
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson’s Disease, Tremor and Dystonia
- Spinal Cor. Stimulation (SCS) for chronic spinal pain syndrome
Spine surgery at KCM is performed mostly within one day stay, in a comfortable and safe hospital environment.
Advantages of minimally invasive spine surgery:
- Safety and quickest recovery
• Highest accuracy rate
• Less pain and scaring
Make an appointment today and start living without back pain!
Spine surgery, or neurosurgery, is a field that deals with surgery of the nervous system. It is based on the correct diagnosis and surgical treatment of nervous system diseases. The cause of nervous system diseases can be not only injuries but also birth defects.
Minimally invasive surgery of the spine – at KCM Clinic the priority is safe and effective treatment. That is why the vast majority of spine surgery is minimally invasive. This means that the operations are carried out to cure the disease and at the same time have the least impact on the rest of the spine. This makes patients recover better and the effect of the treatments is more satisfactory.