Contact the coordinator
+48 75 645 2000
The Ophthalmology Outpatient Clinic offers the complex diagnosis and treatment of eye and sight diseases.
Within the Ophthalmology Outpatient Clinic we perform:
- Consultations and minor ophthalmic procedures
- Comprehensive ophthalmological examination
- Computerised examination of the visual field (perimetry)
- Qualifying examination for cataract surgery (keratometry, biometry, intraocular lens selection)
- Consultation with a specialist diagnosis of glaucoma (perimetry, gonioscopy, tonometry)
- Lacrimal duct probing
- Complete consultation for cataract surgery
- Subconjunctival injections.
Our specialists in visual imaging diagnostics include:
Dr. Anna Mec-Słomska, MD Opthalmology Specialist
Dr. Karol Nowacki, MD Opthalmology Specialist
Dr. Jakub Ciecierski, MD Opthalmology Specialist
Dr. Maciej Szuszkiewicz, MD Opthalmology SpecialistSpecialised imaging examinations are carried out in the Eye Imaging Laboratory:
- Fluoroscein angiography of the retina (Funduskamera with electronic data and image archiving jap. by KOWA)
- Angio-OCT with RNFL
- Microperimetry (OCT) – diagnosis of early glaucoma and early retinal changes
- High-resolution ocular ultrasound A and B by Ellex.
The ocular laser therapy laboratory performs laser treatments using the best class SLT and YAG lasers and the Solitaire green-diode laser from the Japanese company Ellex: Glaucoma laser therapy (LASER SLT Tango Ellex), Laser therapy of secondary cataracts and irises: capsulotomy, iridotomy (LASER YAG Tango Ellex), Laser therapy of retinal vascular lesions in diabetes mellitus (LASER green diode Solitaire) and Iridoplasty (laser therapy of the iris).